Pickled Tortilla Roll Ups
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 green onions, trimmed
- 12 Mt. Olive Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- Alfalfa sprouts
- 8 slices baked ham (about 3/4 pound)
- 4 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Cut onions and pickled pepper rings into small pieces and stir into cream cheese.
- Spread equal amounts of mixture onto each tortilla.
- Sprinkle surface with grated carrots and sprouts.
- Top each with 2 slices of ham and one Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffer.
- Roll tortillas from one side, keeping roll tight without pressing out filling.
- Serve immediately, or promptly wrap each roll tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Substitute the following Mt. Olive Pickle products in this recipe: Mt. Olive Hot Banana Pepper Rings, Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Sandwich Stuffers
Mt. Olive Products
- Chipotle Bread & Butter Chips
- Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Fresh Pack Dill Relish with Sea Salt
- Fresh Pack Sweet Relish with Sea Salt
- Kosher Dill Spears
- Mini Stuffers Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices
- Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Mt. Olive Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sliced Pepperoncini
- Mt. Olive Sweet 'N Hot Salad Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sweet Pickles
- Mt. Olive Sweet Salad Cubes