0/5 (0 Reviews)
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup Tomato Juice
- ⅓ cup Mt. Olive Pickle Juicers (or Mt. Olive Kosher Dill pickle juice from pickle jar)
- 3 oz Vodka
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup Black Salt
- 2 tsp Horseradish
- 12 dashes Hot Sauce
- Pinch of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Lemon Wedges
- 4 Pitted Olives
- 2 Celery Stalk Hearts
- Pour the black salt into a shallow dish.
- Take one of the lemon wedges and coat the rim of the glass with the juice.
- Dip the rims into the black salt to coat.
- Add the tomato juice, Pickle Juicers, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot sauce, and black pepper to a pitcher. Whisk until combined.
- Divide the drink between the two prepared glasses.
- Skewer two olives and one of the remaining lemon wedges onto a cocktail skewer. Repeat this step to make the second skewer.
- Place a celery stalk and a skewer into each glass. Enjoy!