6 Large Eggs
2 tbsp Mayo
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Juice from Mt. Olive Sweet Baby Gherkins
½ tsp Granulated Sugar
Pinch of Salt
3 tbsp Bacon Bits
3 tbsp chopped Chives
1-2 Mt. Olive Sweet Baby Gherkins, thinly sliced
- Gently place the eggs into a pot. Fill the pot with cold water until it reaches about 1 inch over the eggs. Place it on the stove and heat it over high heat. Bring the water to a boil. When the water is boiling, turn off the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Let the eggs sit in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Use a slotted spoon to remove the eggs from the pot and place them into the ice water to cool for 8 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the water and peel off the shells.
- Slice the eggs in half, lengthwise, and remove the yolks. Place the yolks into a medium sized bowl. Use a fork to mash the yolks.
- Add in the mayo, dijon mustard, Sweet Baby Gherkin juice, sugar, and salt. Mix with a whisk until combined.
- Transfer the filling into a piping bag fitted with a circle tip. Pipe the filling into the center of the boiled egg halves. Alternatively, you can transfer the filling into a resealable sandwich bag and cut off one of the corners to use as a piping bag.
- Garnish the tops of the deviled eggs with the chives, bacon bits, and a slice of the Sweet Baby Gherkin. Enjoy!
Ready in: 30
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review