0/5 (0 Reviews)
Salsa & Guacamole Tombstone Cups
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- as needed, rectangular crackers
- edible black marker (baking food coloring marker)
- clear plastic 9 oz. cups
- Mt. Olive Pickle Salsa
- Use the edible marker to write “RIP” on the top end of the crackers. Set them aside for later.
- Fill the cups two thirds of the way with guacamole. Then top it off the cups with Pickle Salsa.
- Insert the tombstone crackers into the salsa and guacamole so that it looks like it is sticking out of the “ground.” Enjoy!