0/5 (0 Reviews)
SweetHeat Peppers & Sausage Pizza
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 lb. Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 oz. Spicy Italian Sausage, removed from casing or use ground
- ½ cup Sliced Red Onions
- ½ cup Sliced Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- ¼ cup Sliced Mt. Olive SweetHeat Pepperoncini
- ¼ cup Sliced Mt. Olive SweetHeat Banana Pepper Rings
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add the Italian sausage to the pan. Cook and crumble the sausage with a spatula until it is fully cooked. Remove the sausage from the pan and set it aside for later.
- Stretch the pizza dough into a circle 14-inches in diameter, leaving a 1 inch border. Transfer it onto a greased baking sheet.
- Spread the marinara sauce onto the pizza dough, staying within the border. Distribute the sausage, red onions, roasted red peppers, SweetHeat Pepperoncini, and SweetHeat Banana Pepper Rings onto the pizza. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust has turned golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and slice it into 8 pieces. Enjoy!