0/5 (0 Reviews)
Valentine’s Day Board With Chocolate-Dipped Pickles
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Flaky Sea Salt
- As Needed, Blueberries
- As Needed, Strawberries
- As Needed, Assorted Cookies
- As Needed, Assorted Chocolates
- As Needed, Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- As Needed, Candies
- Pat the Kosher Dill Sliders dry with paper towels.
- Add the chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave it in 30 second intervals, mixing after each session, until all the chocolate has melted.
- Dip half of each pickle slice into the chocolate then place it onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the flaky sea salt on top. Allow the pickles to sit until the chocolate has solidified.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients and chocolate covered pickles onto the platter and enjoy!