Zesty Colorful Bean Salad
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 can lima beans (small limas)
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly into rings
- 1 12 oz. jar Mt. Olive Sweet n Hot Peppers (drained)
- 2 1/2 cups vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Drain liquid from beans and rinse in a colander. Place in a large, heat-resistant bowl.
- Add celery, onions and Mt. Olive Sweet n Hot Peppers.
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil the vinegar, sugar and salt, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over vegetables and refrigerate.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
Mt. Olive Products
- Chipotle Bread & Butter Chips
- Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Fresh Pack Dill Relish with Sea Salt
- Fresh Pack Sweet Relish with Sea Salt
- Kosher Dill Spears
- Mini Stuffers Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices
- Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Mt. Olive Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sliced Pepperoncini
- Mt. Olive Sweet 'N Hot Salad Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sweet Pickles
- Mt. Olive Sweet Salad Cubes