Creamy & flavorful, with a little kick! Try our dill-licious Dill Pickle Pasta Salad recipe!
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup cooked elbow pasta
- 1 cup small cheddar cheese cubes
- 1 cup Munchies Kosher Petite Dills Portable Pickles
- 2 Tbsp. white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- ¼ cup mayo
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup pickle juice, from Mt. Olive pickle jar
- ¼ tsp. Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the elbow pasta until al dente and then drain and place into a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by mixing the mayo, sour cream, pickle juice, hot sauce, dill, salt and pepper. Taste and season more if needed.
- Chop up the pickles into small bite size pieces.
- Add the dressing to the pasta and then add the cheese cubes, pickles, onion and dill. Mix together well.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.