1 cup cooked elbow pasta
1 cup small cheddar cheese cubes
1 cup Munchies Kosher Petite Dills Portable Pickles
2 Tbsp. white onion, diced
2 Tbsp. fresh dill
¼ cup mayo
⅓ cup sour cream
¼ cup pickle juice, from Mt. Olive pickle jar
¼ tsp. Hot Sauce
1 Tbsp. fresh dill
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the elbow pasta until al dente and then drain and place into a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by mixing the mayo, sour cream, pickle juice, hot sauce, dill, salt and pepper. Taste and season more if needed.
- Chop up the pickles into small bite size pieces.
- Add the dressing to the pasta and then add the cheese cubes, pickles, onion and dill. Mix together well.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Course: Side Dish
Submit your review