Sweet Heat Pasta Salad
This delicious Sweet Heat Pasta Salad recipe was provided by food blogger Da Sylish Foodie! See Da Stylish Foodie's full article here: https://dastylishfoodie.com/recipe/sweet-heat-pasta-salad/ Instagram: @DaStylishFoodie15
17.6 oz. Gemelli Pasta
1 cup Mayo
1/2 jar Mt. Olive SweetHeat Bread & Butter Pickle Chips
8 pieces Turkey bacon
1/2 Purple onion, Julienne
1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
1 Orange Bell Pepper Diced
1/4 cup Sweet Heat Pickle Juice
1 pinch Salt
Fresh Dill - Generous amount for garnish and in the pasta
6 slices Kraft Sliced cheese, Cut into pieces by hand
15.75 oz Sweet Corn, Drained
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Boil the pasta according to the package.
- Broil the Turkey Bacon at 500 degrees in the oven on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set the turkey bacon aside.
- Dice the orange bell pepper.
- Julienne cut the purple onion.
- Once the pasta is boiled. Drain the water and allow the pasta too cool.
- Add the mayo, pickle juice, kosher salt and cayenne pepper to measuring cup and stir together.
- Chop the bacon into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Add the pasta, purple onions, pickles, bacon, orange bell pepper, corn to a big mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing mixture to the bowl. Stir as you add the mixture.
- Tear the cheese into bite size pieces. Gently stir together.
- Add a generous amount of fresh dill. Stir.
- Add to a nice serving bowl. Garnish with fresh dill on top. Enjoy!
Ready in: 15
Course: Side Dish
Submit your review