0/5 (0 Reviews)
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 package extra crispy frozen fries
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 ½ cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1 Pouch of Mt. Olive Munchies Kosher Dill Chips (or your choice of Mt. Olive Pickle Chips)
- ½ tsp sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook fries as directed on the package.
- In a large skillet over medium- high heat add olive oil and wait till it gets hot.
- Add in ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 7-10 minutes until it has browned.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat up the nacho cheese for 1 minute.
- Transfer the fries to a serving platter, top with beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles.
- Drizzle the nacho cheese and garnish with sesame seeds!