1 package extra crispy frozen fries
1 lb. ground beef
1 tsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1 head romaine lettuce, sliced
1 red onion, diced
1 ½ cup nacho cheese sauce
1 Pouch of Mt. Olive Munchies Kosher Dill Chips (or your choice of Mt. Olive Pickle Chips)
½ tsp sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook fries as directed on the package.
- In a large skillet over medium- high heat add olive oil and wait till it gets hot.
- Add in ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 7-10 minutes until it has browned.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat up the nacho cheese for 1 minute.
- Transfer the fries to a serving platter, top with beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles.
- Drizzle the nacho cheese and garnish with sesame seeds!
Ready in: 30
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review