This Dilly Cheese Ball will be the talk of your next dinner party or potluck. Refreshing dill, delicious cheddar cheese, and Mt. Olive Dill Relish combine into a cheese ball that will keep your guests coming back for more. Add crackers and serve!
Dilly Cheese Ball
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Cheese Ball
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 12 Oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Onion Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Dill
- 2 Dashes Hot Sauce
- 1 Tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tsp. Mt. Olive Dill Relish
- 4 Oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tsp. Mt Olive Dill Relish (for Topping)
- Fresh Chopped Dill (for Topping)
- Blend softened cream cheese and mayo in a small food processor.
- Add in the garlic, onion flakes, dried dill, hot sauce, vinegar and keep pulsing unless smooth.
- Add in the Mt. Olive Dill Relish and shredded cheddar cheese and pulse a few more times until mixed well but still slightly chunky.
- Form into a softball sized ball and wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Take out of the fridge, unwrap from plastic wrap and roll in dill before serving.
- Top with a remaining Mt. Olive Dill Relish if desired and serve with crackers, chips or veggies.