Mt. Olive Pickle Salsa
1 lb Jumbo peeled and deveined Shrimp
Fresh Dill, chopped
Single Cut Leaf Lettuce
4 Burger Buns
- Season the Jumbo Shrimp with your desired amount of Cajun Seasoning, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder and Smoked Paprika. Refrigerate for a few hours for flavor.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to the skillet on medium. Melt, when the skillet is hot. Toss in the Shrimp.
- Brown on both sides. Approximately 6 minutes on both sides. *This time is based on Jumbo Shrimp, adjust depending on the size. *
- When the shrimp is almost cooked, toss in your desired amount of fresh chopped dill. Once the shrimp is cooked. Remove from the stove.
- Toast your buns in the oven for a couple minutes; if desired.
- Add Remoulade sauce on both buns. Add lettuce at the bottom.
- Top with 5 – 6 big Shrimp.
- Add Fresh Dill.
- Garnish with Mt. Olive Pickle Salsa.
- Add the top bun & enjoy!
Ready in: 25
Course: Main Dish
Submit your review
Grilled Shrimp Sandwich
Average rating: 0 reviews