1 ball fresh pizza dough
Olive oil, for drizzling
¾ cup ranch dressing
2 garlic cloves, shaved
1 cup shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
1 cup Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips
Hot sauce, for dabbing on (optional)
Fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
Fresh dill (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Roll and stretch the dough out over an oiled pizza sheet.
- Spoon the ranch all over the dough spreading it out, but leaving a half inch for the crust.
- Spread around the shaved garlic and then the mozzarella. Then layer on the pickle chips all over the top.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbling and crust is golden and crispy.
- Take out and top with fresh parmesan cheese, hot sauce and fresh dill (optional.)
Ready in: 20
Course: Main Dish
Submit your review