Bacon & Cheese Sandwich
Use the Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Recipe found here: www.mtolivepickles.com/recipe-items/jalapeno-pimento-cheese-dip
6 slices bacon
2 slices sourdough bread
1/2 cup Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Dip
3 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
2 slices cheddar cheese
- Make the Jalapeno Pimento Cheese recipe found here: https://www.mtolivepickles.com/recipe-items/jalapeno-pimento-cheese-dip/ Or use your other favorite Pimento Cheese.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add the bacon to the pan and cook on both sides until crispy and golden brown. Remove the bacon from the pan and allow it to drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Drain the bacon fat from the pan until there is about one tablespoon of grease remaining. Reserve it in the pan.
- Spread the jalapeño pimento cheese dip onto each slice of bread.
- Heat the pan with the reserved bacon grease over medium heat. Add both slices of bread, dip side up, to the pan. Cook until the bottom of the bread turns golden brown.
- Add 3 slices of bacon onto one of the slices, followed by the Sandwich Stuffer Pickles, cheddar cheese slices, and remaining 3 slices of bacon.
- Place the remaining slice of bread on top. Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to medium low. Cook until the cheese is melted and remove the sandwich from the pan.
- Slice the sandwich in half and enjoy!
Ready in: 15
Course: Main Dish Snack
Submit your review