20 slices Cooked Bacon
8 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
10 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Pickles, cut in half
- Prepare bacon beforehand so it is fully cooked, but not too crispy that it would crumble. Place the cream cheese into a bowl, and mix it with a rubber spatula until it is slightly whipped.
- Transfer it into a piping bag and cut off the tip. (Or use a plastic ziplock bag with corner cut)
- Lay out the slices of bacon onto the work surface. Pipe the cream cheese onto the entire length of each bacon slice.
- Place a Kosher Dill Pickle half on one end of the bacon, then roll it to the other end.
- Repeat this process with the remaining bacon slices. Enjoy!
Course: Appetizer Snack
Submit your review
Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese Pickle Bites
Average rating: 0 reviews