0/5 (0 Reviews)
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- ½ tbsp Vegetable oil
- ¾ lb. Ground Beef
- As Needed, Salt and Black Pepper
- 6 (4 inch) Gluten Free Tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- ½ cup Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- 12-18 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sliders
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- As Needed, Ketchup
- As Needed, Mustard
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Pour in the vegetable oil then add in the beef. Cook and crumble the beef until it is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add a few spoonfuls of beef to each tortilla. Add a sprinkle of shredded lettuce and top with 2-3 Kosher Dill Sliders and cherry tomato slices.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top then drizzle with ketchup and mustard. Enjoy!