¾ lb. smoked turkey, about 2 cups julienned
1 cup celery, chopped
½ cup dried apricots, chopped
¼ cup Mt. Olive Sweet Pickles, chopped
½ cup radishes, thinly sliced
2 scallions, chopped
½ cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon celery seed
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, celery seed, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Fold dressing into the turkey mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Taste to correct seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate to chill.
- Substitute the following Mt. Olive Pickle product in this recipe: Mt. Olive Sweet Salad Cubes, drained
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review