0/5 (0 Reviews)
Peanut Butter Pickle Pancakes
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Large Eggs Beaten
- 1 ¼ cup Milk
- ½ cup Chopped Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Chips
- Unsalted Butter, As Needed
- Additional Peanut Butter, for serving
- ½ cup Chopped Peanuts, for garnish
- Additional Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Chips, for garnish
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a bowl. Mix with a whisk until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, add in the peanut butter and eggs. Whisk until combined then mix in the milk. Pour this mixture into the bowl of flour. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together until batter is evenly mixed then fold in the chopped Bread & Butter Chips.
- Heat a pan or a griddle over medium heat. Add enough butter to lightly grease the bottom of the pan or griddle.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter into the pan for each pancake. When the surface of the pancakes begin to form bubbles, flip them onto the other side and continue to cook until the pancakes are fluffy inside.
- To serve the pancakes, heat some additional peanut butter in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds until it melts and has a looser consistency. Drizzle the peanut butter on top of the pancakes. Garnish with chopped peanuts and additional Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Chips. Enjoy!