1 lb spicy Italian sausage, bulk style or casings removed from links
½ cup Mt. Olive Italian Seasoned Banana Peppers and Onions, drained
½ cup Mt. Olive Italian Seasoned Jalapenos, drained
½ cup Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers, drained and cut into strips
½ cup cherry tomatoes
½ cup dry white wine
⅔ cup chicken stock
⅔ cup heavy cream
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 lb linguine
Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Pasta of your choice
- In a large enamel cast iron skillet, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil over high heat. Add sausage and cook, stirring often, until browned and cooked through, about 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- To the same pan, add another Tbsp of olive oil and all Mt Olive peppers and cherry tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are blistered on the outside and starting to break down.
- Add white wine and chicken stock and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add back in the sausage.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream and grated parmesan and stir to combine.
- Serve over prepared pasta of your choice. Garnish with additional grated parmesan cheese.
Course: Main Dish