1 can cut green beans
1 can lima beans (small limas)
1 can kidney beans
1 cup sliced celery
1 medium onion, sliced thinly into rings
1 12 oz. jar Mt. Olive Sweet n Hot Peppers (drained)
2 1/2 cups vinegar
2 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon salt
- Drain liquid from beans and rinse in a colander. Place in a large, heat-resistant bowl.
- Add celery, onions and Mt. Olive Sweet n Hot Peppers.
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil the vinegar, sugar and salt, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over vegetables and refrigerate.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review