Recipe courtesy of Da' Stylish Foodie Angie Dumas
Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips for garnish
1/2 cup Mt. Olive Pickle Juice
2/3 cup Hamburger Dill Chips, chopped
Diced, 1/2 White Onion
Diced, 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
2 lbs 9 oz Ground Beef
Slap Ya Mama seasoning (Season to taste)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Frozen Crinkle Fries as needed
Shredded Cheese (for garnish)
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Milk (We use Lactaid Milk)
10.5 oz Cheddar cheese soup in a can (+Additional milk needed with canned Cheddar cheese soup)
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 cup Chicken Stock
1/4 tsp Yellow Mustard Seeds
14 oz, cut Velveeta Cheese
Ketchup (optional, as needed)
- Dice the onions, bell peppers and pickles. Set aside.
- Season the ground beef with Slap Ya Mama. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to bake the fries.
- Bake the fries according to package.
- Turn on the Instant Pot to Saute.
- Add Olive Oil to the Instant Pot.
- Once the olive oil is hot, Brown the ground beef. Stirring often. Cook for about 8 – 10 minutes or until brown.
- Drain the ground beef. Set aside.
- Add a little more olive oil and saute the onions and bell peppers. Stirring often, 3 – 5 minutes.
- Toss in diced pickles. Stirring often. 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the mixture to the reserved ground beef. Set aside.
- Switch the instant pot to the Soup setting for 20 minutes or so.
- Add the pickle juice to the pot.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Add the milk.
- Add the heavy cream. Stirring often. About 5 – 7 minutes.
- Once the liquids are hot, stir in a can of cheddar cheese soup. Use the can and fill with milk. Stir often until the cheese soup is liquefied.
- Add the mustard seeds.
- Add the Onion powder, garlic powder. smoked paprika. Stir.
- Turn down the heat pressure to low on the Soup setting. This will prevent burning.
- Stirring often. Cheese can burn so stir often. Cook until ingredients are well mixed and everything is hot. About 5 – 10 minutes or so. *Do not use timer on the instant pot.*
- Season the fries with Slap Ya Mama before serving.
- Serve in a bowl. Top with shredded cheese and sliced pickles. Serve with french fries or crackers.
Course: Main Dish Soup
Recipe courtesy of Da’ Stylish Foodie Angie Dumas