0/5 (0 Reviews)
Instant Pot Dill Pickle Macaroni
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 ½ lbs Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 (1 lb) box Elbow Macaroni Pasta
- 4 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 4 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ¼ cup chopped Mt. Olive Dills
- Press “saute” on the instant pot. When it is hot, add in the olive oil and ground beef. Crumble the beef with a spatula and cook until it is no longer pink. Mix in the salt and pepper.
- Press “cancel” then add in the elbow pasta, chicken broth, and butter. Place the lid on and turn the vent to the sealing position. Press “pressure cook” for 4 minutes.
- When the pasta is done, turn the vent to the venting position.
- When the pin drops, remove the lid and add in the heavy cream, cheese, and chopped Dills. Mix until combined. Enjoy!