4 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
¼ cup Bacon Bits
16 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Petite Snack Crunchers Pickles
1 (8 oz) can Crescent Dough
1 Large Egg
½ tbsp Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside for later.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon to a medium sized bowl. Mix the ingredients together until they are evenly incorporated.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate them into triangles. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto each triangle. Cut each triangle in half so that you now have 16 triangles.
- Pat the Kosher Dill Petite Snack Cruncher Pickles dry with paper towels. Place a pickle at the wider end of the triangle and roll it up in the crescent dough to the pointed end. Place it on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining pickles.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and add in the milk. Whisk until the milk and egg are combined. Use a pastry brush to brush the egg wash onto the crescent rolls.
- Bake them in the oven for about 12-15 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Enjoy!
Ready in: 45
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review
Pickles In A Blanket
Average rating: 0 reviews