1 (8 oz) can Refrigerated Crescent
½ cup Cream Cheese, at room temperature
¼ cup Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Pickles, chopped
¼ cup cooked ham, diced
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside for later.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into 2 long rectangles. Press each sheet into a 12x4 inch rectangle. Pinch the seams of the dough together.
- Spread the cream cheese onto each of the rectangles. Sprinkle the diced Mt. Olive Kosher Dills and diced ham on top.
- Roll each rectangle up, lengthwise, like a cinnamon roll. Use a knife to cut each roll into 16 slices. You should have a total of 32 slices.
- Place them onto the prepared baking sheet and bake them for about 14-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Ready in: 30
Course: Appetizer Side Dish
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews