5/5 (1 Review)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 (8 oz) can Refrigerated Crescent Dough
- ½ cup Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Pickles, chopped (w Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside for later. e used Petite Snack Crunchers)
- ¼ cup cooked ham, diced
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside for later.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into 2 long rectangles. Press each sheet into a 12x4 inch rectangle. Pinch the seams of the dough together.
- Spread the cream cheese onto each of the rectangles. Sprinkle the diced Mt. Olive Kosher Dills and diced ham on top.
- Roll each rectangle up, lengthwise, like a cinnamon roll. Use a knife to cut each roll into 16 slices. You should have a total of 32 slices.
- Place them onto the prepared baking sheet and bake them for about 14-15 minutes. Enjoy!