The whole family will LOVE our dill-licious, flavorful Dill Pickle & Bacon Cheese Ball! It’s made with crispy bacon and loaded with pickles & cheese!
Dill Pickle & Bacon Cheese Ball
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 8 oz. soft cream cheese
- ½ cup Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips, diced + some for rolling
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the bacon and then once crispy, chop it up into bits.
- Chop up your Hamburger Dill Chips into small diced pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the ranch, garlic salt, cream cheese, pickles, green onion and cheddar cheese. Mix together and then roll into a ball.
- Wrap in saran wrap and then place into the fridge to harden up for 20 minutes.
- Place the bacon bits and remaining diced pickles onto a plate. Unwrap the cheese ball and roll it around to coat the surface of the ball.
- Serve right away or place back in the fridge to serve later.