Hamburger Lettuce Wraps
These Hamburger Lettuce Wraps are a Keto friendly alternative to traditional hamburgers. Replace the buns with leafy Boston Lettuce and use Mt. Olive No Sugar Added Bread & Butter Pickles to add a touch of guilt free sweetness to the burgers. For a Keto friendly variation, add your favorite cheese to the burgers.
1 lb Ground Beef
½ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Black Pepper
1 Head Boston Lettuce
2 Tomatoes, Sliced
½ Red Onion, Sliced
6 Mt. Olive No Sugar Added Bread & Butter Chips, for garnish
Ketchup & Mustard, To Taste
- Combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg in a mixing bowl, mixing well.
- Form the mixed ingredients into two large ½ lb burger patties.
- Place the patties on a medium temperature grill and cook the burgers for 5 minutes on each side until they are a nice medium to medium well.
- Lay the lettuce onto a plate so that it forms a cup / bowl and place the burger onto the lettuce.
- Top the burger with sliced tomatoes, red onion, Mt. Olive Bread and Butter pickles, ketchup and mustard.
Ready in: 20
Course: Main Dish
Submit your review