1 pork tenderloin
2 cups Mt. Olive Pickle Juicers (or Kosher Dill Pickle brine)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
¼ tsp cayenne
Fresh dill to taste
- Place the pork in a shallow bowl, cover with the pickle juice. Let it marinate in the fridge for 8-24 hours (the longer it marinates, the stronger the pickle taste will be).
- When you are ready to cook, remove the tenderloin from the fridge, pat it dry, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne on the tenderloin.
- Grill the pork tenderloin until it reaches an internal temperature of 145F.
- Remove from grill, sprinkle the dill sprigs on top, and let rest 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Course: Main Dish