2 cups of your choice of pork rinds or chicharrones, crushed
Your choice of Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Pickles
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup of almond flour
Pork rinds or cracklins on the side
- Crush 2 cups of pork rinds inside of a heavy duty resealable bag
- Dump those pork rinds into a bowl and mix with the paprika and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, beat those two eggs.
- In yet another bowl, pour the almond flour. Decide now who has to do the dishes.
- Dredge your pickles in the almond four.
- Dip into the egg.
- Coat, liberally or conservatively, into your pork rind mix.
- Air fry for 15 minutes at 375ºF.
- Eat. Then repeat steps 1-8 for maximum enjoyment.