0/5 (0 Reviews)
Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices lettuce, washed and pat dried
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 4 burger buns
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise or spicy mayo
- Mt. Olive Munchies Kosher Dill Chips
- In a skillet over medium- high heat, add the oil and wait until it gets hot. Add in the onions, stirring constantly letting them caramelize for 5-7 minutes. Remove the onions from the skillet with a slotted spoon, leaving the oil. (You will use the same skillet and oil to cook the burgers)
- Divide the meat into four sections rolling them into balls with the palm of your hands, then flattening them out. Season with salt and pepper, then place on the reserved skillet that is over medium high heat. Cook each side for 5 minutes.
- Add one slice of cheese to each patty and cover the skillet with a lid for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted, you can remove from skillet and begin to build your burger. Spread the mayonnaise on both sides of the bun, add lettuce, tomatoes, Mt. Olive Pickle Chips, burger patty with cheese, & top with caramelized onions.