Did you know you can buy our new Pickle Juicers online? www.mtolivepickleshop.com
Bloody Mary Pickle Shots
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 12 Whole Kosher Dill pickles
- 3 Tbsp Tajin
- ½ cup Tomato Juice
- 3 Tbsp Mt. Olive Pickle Juicers
- 1 ½ oz Vodka
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 2 Celery Stalks with Leaves
- Trim off the ends of each of the dill pickles so that they can stand up straight.
- Use a paring knife to core out the center of the pickles until you reach ¼ inch from the bottom of the pickle.
- Rim the tops of the pickles with Tajin.
- Add the tomato juice, Pickle Juicers, vodka, worcestershire sauce, and horseradish to a pitcher. Mix the ingredients together with a whisk then pour it into the pickle shots.
- Trim the celery stalks to the appropriate size for the pickle shots and enjoy!