12 Whole Kosher Dill pickles
3 Tbsp Tajin
½ cup Tomato Juice
3 Tbsp Mt. Olive Pickle Juicers
1 ½ oz Vodka
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Horseradish
2 Celery Stalks with Leaves
- Trim off the ends of each of the dill pickles so that they can stand up straight.
- Use a paring knife to core out the center of the pickles until you reach ¼ inch from the bottom of the pickle.
- Rim the tops of the pickles with Tajin.
- Add the tomato juice, Pickle Juicers, vodka, worcestershire sauce, and horseradish to a pitcher. Mix the ingredients together with a whisk then pour it into the pickle shots.
- Trim the celery stalks to the appropriate size for the pickle shots and enjoy!
Ready in: 10
Submit your review
Bloody Mary Pickle Shots
Average rating: 0 reviews