0/5 (0 Reviews)
Cajun Pickle Chips
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Cajun Seasoning
- ¾ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 16 oz. Mt. Olive Munchies Buffalo Kosher Dill Chips
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Chopped Parsley, for garnish
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Pour enough vegetable oil into a pot so that it is 2 inches deep. Heat the oil to 375˚F.
- Add the flour, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, hot sauce, and buttermilk to a bowl. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Pat the Buffalo Kosher Dill Chips dry with paper towels. Working in batches, dip the pickles into the batter then gently drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry the pickles for about 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Use a slotted spoon to remove the pickles from the oil then transfer them onto a baking sheet lined with paper towels.
- Garnish the pickles with chopped parsley and serve with a ranch dipping sauce. Enjoy!