1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 ½ tsp Cajun Seasoning
¾ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Kosher Salt
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
2 Tbsp Hot Sauce
1 cup Buttermilk
16 oz. Mt. Olive Munchies Buffalo Kosher Dill Chips
Vegetable Oil, for frying
Chopped Parsley, for garnish
Ranch dressing, for serving
- Pour enough vegetable oil into a pot so that it is 2 inches deep. Heat the oil to 375˚F.
- Add the flour, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, hot sauce, and buttermilk to a bowl. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Pat the Buffalo Kosher Dill Chips dry with paper towels. Working in batches, dip the pickles into the batter then gently drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry the pickles for about 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Use a slotted spoon to remove the pickles from the oil then transfer them onto a baking sheet lined with paper towels.
- Garnish the pickles with chopped parsley and serve with a ranch dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Ready in: 20
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review