32 oz. Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips
½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
½ cup Grated Parmesan
- Place pickle slices between layers of paper towels and pat them dry. This will help the egg wash and breading to stick to them.
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Mix together your choice of panko crumbs and parmesan in a medium sized bowl.
- Dip pickle chips into the eggs and then toss them in the Panko-parmesan crumbs. Set coated pickle chip on your air fryer rack and repeat with the remaining pickles.
- Crank your air fryer up to 400F and air fry the pickles for 7 - 10 minutes, making sure to rotate the racks halfway through.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Ready in: 20
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack