1 Tbsp. olive oil
3 ears of corn
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices, roughly chopped + whole for topping
¼ cup diced red onion
¼ cup crumbled cotija cheese
2 Tbsp. roughly chopped cilantro
3 Tbsp. mayo
½ tsp. chili powder
1 lime, juiced
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
- Heat up the grill.
- Lightly brush the corn with olive oil.
- Grill the ears of corn on all sides until nicely charred.
- Take corn off the grill and let cool for a few minutes. Cut the corn off the cob and place into a bowl.
- Add in the chopped garlic, diced Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices, red onion, cotija cheese, cilantro, mayo, chili powder, lime juice, salt and pepper. Give a nice big mix.
- Place dip into a serving bowl and top with more Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices, cilantro and crumbled cotija.
Ready in: 20
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review