Try our flavorful recipe for Mexican Street Corn Salsa, featuring Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices!
Mexican Street Corn Salsa
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 ears of corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices, roughly chopped + whole for topping
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 Tbsp. roughly chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. mayo
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Heat up the grill.
- Lightly brush the corn with olive oil.
- Grill the ears of corn on all sides until nicely charred.
- Take corn off the grill and let cool for a few minutes. Cut the corn off the cob and place into a bowl.
- Add in the chopped garlic, diced Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices, red onion, cotija cheese, cilantro, mayo, chili powder, lime juice, salt and pepper. Give a nice big mix.
- Place dip into a serving bowl and top with more Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices, cilantro and crumbled cotija.