3 lbs chicken wings
24 oz Mt. Olive Pickle Juice (From jars of pickles or Pickle Juicers)
1 cup spicy buffalo sauce
parsley, chopped for garnish
4 cups canola oil
- Divide the wings into two large sealed bags.
- Add in 12 oz of pickle juice to each bag. Take out air from the bag as you can, and refrigerate overnight, flipping the bag over at least once.
- In a medium sized stock pot, add the canola oil and bring to a temperature of 375℉.
- Drain wings and add in the oil frying until the skin has reached a very crispy and golden appearance. (In batches)
- Place paper towels into a large bowl to gather excess oil. Using a slotted spoon take out the chicken wings.
- Remove paper towels out from underneath the chicken wings and pour sauce over the chicken giving it a nice toss in the bowl.
- Using tongs transfer the wings to a serving dish, garnish with parsley and serve.
Course: Side Dish Snack
Submit your review
Pickle Brine Chicken Wings
Average rating: 0 reviews