Bacon Burger Dog
If you're looking for a flavor explosion and you're tired of ordinary hot dogs, you've come to the right place!Fun fact: Americans eat an estimated 7 billion hot dogs between Memorial Day and Labor Day according to the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council.
4 hot dog buns
4 all beef hot dogs
3 strips of bacon, diced
1 beef burger patty
½ red onion, diced
⅓ cup Mt. Olive Pepperoncini, sliced
Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Begin boiling water for the hot dogs or as directed on your hot dog package.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook till desired crispness. Strain grease and pat dry off excess with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Add in hot dogs to boiled water and cook for 5 minutes, strain and score in the middle.
- While dogs are boiling, in the same skillet you cooked the bacon on medium-high heat, add the burger patty and cook until brown. Break it up with your spatula.
- Begin building the hot dogs by placing the hot dog in the bun then divide the burger meat into each one.
- Next, add bacon, onions, & pepperoncinis.
- Drizzle ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise on each.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Ready in: 20
Course: Main Dish
Submit your review