Our Cubano sandwich is a variation of the ham and cheese sandwich that originated in the Florida Keys before becoming popular nationwide. Made with Ham, Roast Pork, Swiss Cheese, and Mt. Olive Simply Pickles Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers, this sandwich is sure to become one of your favorites. Serve it fresh out of the panini press and impress yourself and your guests.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Sandwich
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 Loaf Cubano Bread, Sliced in Half
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, Softened
- 1/3 Cup Yellow Mustard
- 1 lb. Ham, Sliced
- 1 lb. Roast Pork, Sliced
- 8 Oz. Swiss Cheese, Sliced
- 2 Mt. Olive Simply Pickles Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Spread mustard on each half of the bread.
- Spread the butter on the outside of the bread.
- Place the swiss cheese on the bottom half of the bread, and then a layer of ham on top of the cheese, and then a layer of pork on top of the ham, and then another layer of swiss cheese on top of the pork, then top with a layer of Mt. Olive Simply Pickles Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers.
- Put the top half of the cubano loaf on top of the bottom half containing the layers.
- Butter both sides of the panini press and press the sandwiches until golden brown and crispy on both sides (5-7 minutes).
- Cut in half and serve right away with an extra side of your favorite Mt. Olive Pickles.
- Servings : 2
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Course : Main Dish
- Recipe Type : Sandwiches
- Ingredient : Mt. Olive Simply Pickles Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers