0/5 (0 Reviews)
Grilled Chicken with Pickle Salsa
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mt. Olive Medium Pickle Salsa, for topping
- Heat the grill to a medium high heat.
- In a bowl, combine all of the spices.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels then coat them with the olive oil.
- Evenly sprinkle half of the spice mix onto the tops of the chicken breasts. Flip the chicken breasts over and sprinkle the remaining half of the spice mix onto that side.
- Place the chicken onto the grill and cook them for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with Medium Pickle Salsa.