5/5 (1 Review)
Hot Banana Pepper Ring Grilled Cheese
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 slices Rye Bread
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup Mt. Olive Hot Banana Pepper Rings
- Spread ½ tbsp of butter onto each side of the slices of bread.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add ½ tbsp of butter to the pan. When the butter has melted, place 2 slices of bread into the pan. Sprinkle ¼ cup of pepper jack cheese onto each slice. Then layer ¼ cup of Hot Banana Pepper Rings onto one of the slices.
- Lower the heat to medium and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the grilled cheese until the cheese has melted and the bottom of the bread has turned crispy and golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip one of the slices on top of the other and remove it from the pan onto a cutting board. Use a knife to cut the grilled cheese in half. Repeat steps 2-4 to make the remaining grilled cheese. Enjoy!