Kosher Dill Lemon Tuna
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 4 oz. can tuna, drained
- ¼ cup Mt. Olive Fresh Pack Dill Relish with Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon roasted and salted sunflower kernels
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Relish juice
- Combine tuna, relish, pepper and sunflower seeds into a small bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice and relish juice until smooth, and add to ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and chill before serving.
- Serve on lightly toasted whole wheat bread with a slice of provolone cheese and lettuce.
Mt. Olive Products
- Chipotle Bread & Butter Chips
- Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Fresh Pack Dill Relish with Sea Salt
- Fresh Pack Sweet Relish with Sea Salt
- Kosher Dill Spears
- Mini Stuffers Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Dill Pickles
- Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices
- Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Mt. Olive Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sliced Pepperoncini
- Mt. Olive Sweet 'N Hot Salad Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sweet Pickles
- Mt. Olive Sweet Salad Cubes