0/5 (0 Reviews)
Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 (5 oz.) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. Mt. Olive Squeeze Dill Relish
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1 cup spring mix
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Add the tuna, mayo, Mt. Olive Squeeze Dill Relish, celery, and red onion to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Distribute the spring mix between two slices of bread then top with the tuna salad mix.
- Place the remaining slices of bread on top and enjoy!