Fried Pickles & Peppers
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Cooking Oil
- House-Autry Onion Ring Coating Mix (or similar product)
- 1 cup Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips, drained
- 1 cup Mt. Olive Mild Banana Peppers, drained
- 1 cup Mt. Olive Hot Banana Peppers, drained
- Ranch dressing
- Heat one inch of cooking oil in skillet or electric skillet to 360 degrees F on deep-fat thermometer.
- Prepare coating mix as directed on the package.
- Dip pickle chips or pepper rings, one at a time, into batter.
- Fry in oil 1-2 minutes until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Ranch dressing.
Mt. Olive Products
- Chipotle Bread & Butter Chips
- Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Fresh Pack Dill Relish with Sea Salt
- Fresh Pack Sweet Relish with Sea Salt
- Kosher Dill Spears
- Mini Stuffers Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices
- Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Mt. Olive Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sliced Pepperoncini
- Mt. Olive Sweet 'N Hot Salad Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sweet Pickles
- Mt. Olive Sweet Salad Cubes