0/5 (0 Reviews)
Loaded Waffle Fries
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 package waffle fries
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ½ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 2 Tbsp. bbq sauce
- Green onion, for garnish
- Mt. Olive Jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spread the waffle fries on a sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and place into a large cast iron skillet.
- Top with shredded chicken, and drizzle on the bbq sauce.
- Top that with shredded cheese.
- Place skillet back into the oven and cook for 15 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
- Garnish with bacon, bits, chopped green onion and pickled jalapeno slices.