1 package waffle fries
1 cup shredded chicken
½ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
¼ cup bacon bits
2 Tbsp. bbq sauce
Green onion, for garnish
Mt. Olive Jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spread the waffle fries on a sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and place into a large cast iron skillet.
- Top with shredded chicken, and drizzle on the bbq sauce.
- Top that with shredded cheese.
- Place skillet back into the oven and cook for 15 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
- Garnish with bacon, bits, chopped green onion and pickled jalapeno slices.
Ready in: 45
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review
Loaded Waffle Fries
Average rating: 0 reviews