0/5 (0 Reviews)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- For the Cupcakes:
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ cup Juice from Mt. Olive Bread and Butter Chips
- For the Frosting:
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 12 Mt. Olive Bread and Butter Chips, for garish
- Fresh Dill Sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a 12 tray cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Set it aside for later.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to a medium sized bowl. Mix with a whisk until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until they become light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and mix. Then add in the sour cream and Bread and Butter Chip juice. Mix until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, filling them about ⅔ of the way. Bake them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- When the cupcakes are done, transfer them out of the pan and onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, place the butter and cream cheese into a medium sized bowl. Beat the two together until the mixture is fluffy. Add in the powdered sugar and salt and mix until incorporated. Pour in the heavy cream and mix until combined.
- Transfer the frosting to a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. (You can also put icing in a plastic ziploc bag and cut a small corner to frost)
- Garnish each cupcake with a Bread and Butter Chip and a small sprig of dill. Enjoy!