6 hard boiled eggs
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp Mt. Olive mild jalapenos
1 ½ tsp juice from jalapeno jar
Salt and Pepper to taste
Blue and green gel food coloring
Optional: paprika and black sesame seeds for garnish
- Start with 6 hard boiled eggs. Pour water in a bowl, add a few drops of blue food coloring, mix to combine.
- Take your eggs and, using the back of a spoon, lightly crack each egg in multiple places. Place in bowl in in fridge overnight.
- Peel your eggs, cut in half lengthwise, transfer yolks to a small mixing bowl.
- Dice your jalapeños and combine with the yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, spices, jalapeño juice and mix until combined.
- Add the green food coloring a few drops at a time and mix. Add until you get your desired color.
- Add a dollop of the yolk mixture to each egg, sprinkle with paprika and sesame seeds to serve.