0/5 (0 Reviews)
Spicy Pimento Cheese
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Mayo
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 3 stalks Green Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp Mt. Olive Jalapeño Slices, diced
- Crackers, Chips, and Vegetables, for serving
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayo, and sriracha to a medium sized bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the ingredients together.
- Then add in ⅔ of the sliced green onions, the Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers, and the Jalapeño Slices. Mix with the hand mixer until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the serving bowl and garnish with the remaining sliced green onions and a few Jalapeño Slices. Enjoy!