SweetHeat Rigatoni & Sausage
This recipe was created and provided by Kody & Tyler of @platesbykandt! Make sure you go follow them for more delicious recipes! #PlatesByKandTFollow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/platesbykandt Follow on Instagram: www.instagram.com/platesbykandt
1 lb of ground Italian Sausage
Mt. Olive Sweet Heat Banana Pepper Rings
Box of Rigatoni pasta noodles
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
1 and 1/2 cup Half & Half or Whipping cream
1 tsp. Sherry cooking wine
Himalayan pink salt
Crushed Red pepper
1 Tbsp. Butter
Italian Seasoning or Parsley
- Cook sausage in saucepan on medium-high until browned. Crumble while cooking.
- Add Mt. Olive Sweet Heat Banana Pepper Rings into the sausage (add to taste, as many as you'd like!)
- In a small sauce pan, add your cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, sherry cooking wine. Also add your salt, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and hot sauce (all seasonings to taste, you can add as much or as little as you like!) Heat on medium.
- Boil your rigatoni until it's al dente.
- Add your sauce to your sausage & banana pepper mixture.
- Once your pasta is cooked, add to your sausage & sauce mixture.
- Plate your meal, and top it off with parsley, parmesan cheese, and enjoy!sw
Course: Main Dish
Submit your review