2 pouches Mt. Olive Munchies Kosher Petite Dills
1 sheet pre-made pie dough
1 egg, beaten
marinara sauce, for serving
as needed, edible eyes (Edible Candy Eyeballs)
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside for later.
- Unroll the pie dough onto a cutting board. Cut the dough into thin strips ⅛ -¼ inch thick.
- Pat the Kosher Petite Dills dry with paper towels.
- Begin wrapping the strips of pie dough all around the pickles. This can be messy. Make sure to leave some gaps in between.
- When the pickles are wrapped, place them onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a pastry brush to brush the beaten egg onto the pie dough. Bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use some of the marinara sauce as “glue” to adhere the edible eyes to the pickles. Serve the munchies mummies with the remaining marinara sauce and enjoy!
Ready in: 30
Course: Snack Appetizer
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews