2 cups (2 blocks) cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes, kept cold
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped, stem reserved
4 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Spears, chopped (Or use Dill Relish)
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Assorted crackers, for serving
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat cream cheese, 2 cups cheddar, green onions, bell pepper and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Fold in chopped Kosher Dill Spears (or Dill Relish) until combined.
- Form cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Place remaining cheddar in a small shallow bowl.
- Roll cheese ball in cheddar to coat. Coat with plastic wrap.
- Using rubber bands, wrap cheese ball to form a pumpkin shape. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap cheese ball and top with reserved red pepper stem. Serve with crackers, and enjoy.
Ready in: 5