SweetHeat Steak & Cheese Melt
This recipe was created and provided by Kody & Tyler of @platesbykandt! Make sure you go follow them for more delicious recipes! #PlatesByKandT Follow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/platesbykandt Follow on Instagram: www.instagram.com/platesbykandt
12 Grain Bread
Mt. Olive Sweet Heat Jalapeno Slices
Murray's Horseradish Havarti Cheese
Divina Caramelized Onion Jam
Filet Mignon or any steak
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove filet mignon from package, and slice thinly into strips. (Any type of steak will also work)
- Season steak with desired seasonings. We used sea salt, garlic, and pepper.
- On stove top, heat a cast iron pan or wok on high heat. Once the pan starts smoking, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and begin to fry the filet until cooked to your liking.
- Grab 2 slices of bread and add minced garlic and olive oil to one side of each slice.
- Slice the cheese. We used horseradish Havarti, but you could substitute another cheese.
- Assemble the sandwich with onion jam, cheese, and steak. Load the sandwich with Mt. Olive Sweet Heat Jalapeno Slices, and grill on the stove top or with a panini maker. Enjoy!
Course: Main Dish
Submit your review