1 cup Tomato Juice
⅓ cup Mt. Olive Pickle Juicers (or Mt. Olive Kosher Dill pickle juice from pickle jar)
3 oz Vodka
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
½ cup Black Salt
2 tsp Horseradish
12 dashes Hot Sauce
Pinch of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
3 Lemon Wedges
4 Pitted Olives
2 Celery Stalk Hearts
- Pour the black salt into a shallow dish.
- Take one of the lemon wedges and coat the rim of the glass with the juice.
- Dip the rims into the black salt to coat.
- Add the tomato juice, Pickle Juicers, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot sauce, and black pepper to a pitcher. Whisk until combined.
- Divide the drink between the two prepared glasses.
- Skewer two olives and one of the remaining lemon wedges onto a cocktail skewer. Repeat this step to make the second skewer.
- Place a celery stalk and a skewer into each glass. Enjoy!
Ready in: 5
Submit your review